Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if that's the official duties, then I'm OK with that. Can I get an assistant as well...?
Do you require just one assistant?
I suppose another one wouldn't hurt. We'd need someone to carry the kegs and take care of anyone who gets out of line...
Ok, then you can be in charge of managing the assistance...
I was thinking something like this but a bit more refined that speaks to the brand as well as the attitude of the company...
Oh ok, I see what you did there, and reminiscent of our younger days as well!!  Bravo!  We will need to stick to a more southerly route during the colder months to ensure the public relations team doesn't just up and quit...
That's a good call. I propose that for February we give the girls a month off and we can do some self promoting while scoping out the views from atop snow covered peaks...
So that Albuquerque to Denver leg seems to fit right into that timeline...
I'd like to thank all the little people I had to step on to win this award...
Maybe we're already so integrated we wont miss it when it's gone...
I'm thinking that we're in a computer simulation (I've seen some weird shit recently that I can't explain), but if I was out for a stroll and this popped up in the sky I wouldn't be all that surprised...
Wow that was a rabbit hole.  I found a site that has hundreds of mini-stories of glitches in the matrix.  I'm sure some are completely fabricated, and most are embellished, but even if ten percent were true, it's just too freaky...
I had one instance where I had gotten an obscure error code when writing some encryption routines and went to the internet and started to type my search. By the 3rd keystroke it had auto-suggested the exact error code and details and the first result coming back was a StackOverflow of the exact issue I was facing with the exact same steps. It was truly freaky because I've never gotten an exact hit on my searches before, but to get one after 3 keystrokes was unnerving. But something I realized, I have several machines that have had several hundred days of uptime with no issues. And if I ever got an error on my machine it was usually the result of me doing something stupid and never the machine just deciding to barf...
Oh yes, while I've never had anything to that extreme with something so obscure as an error code, there are tons of examples where two or three letters in the search bar and it already auto suggests what I'm looking for.  Then there are the times when I am talking to someone and the next time I'm online I start getting ads for what I was talking about.  But that I can pretty much chalk up to so many devices around that are just listening to everything that everyone is saying...
What are ads? I've even gamed Facebook so much that the browser I use for it that doesn't have any plugins installed, I don't get a single ad appearing. About 3 or 4 years ago I started getting ads in my feeds and I made sure to click the options on every single one and report it as "not relevant". And 2 years ago, I went into the settings for their ads and disabled and removed every single one. It took about an hour or so over the course of a few days, but the results are that I can scroll the feeds and not a single ad. I don't even get side ads. I also don't subscribe to anything Google related - fuck them...