Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh man, I'm the same with carrots. Fresh picked from the garden have a nice sweetness to them. Sliced up with a little bit of ranch dressing makes for a wonderful snack. Cook them up as little nasty cubes and you'll be lucky if I don't throw them right back at you...
Have you tried roasted carrots?  Like parsnips, turnip, and rutabaga, they get really sweet when you roast them.  And if they're still not sweet enough you can always candy them...
Yup. There's a certain texture along with an altered taste when carrots are cooked/roasted/boiled - just heated in general. Sure, they're sweet, but there's also another taste behind the scenes that I can't get passed. Even the glazed carrots. If I want some cooked orange food that's sweet, I'll go for this...
Ok, that was a rabbit hole...  Just looking up some more silly words and the list is endless.  And I giggled like a school girl at a lot of them....
That "Mmmm donuts..." reminded me that I haven't watched a Simpson's episode in probably 5 or more years and I just tried to watch a recent episode a couple days ago. Wow, I didn't get 10 minutes in and it was painful I had to stop...
I have yet to watch even one episode of the Great British Baking Show.  And you know that television producers will milk a show for everything long after it pulls a Fonzie...
Never watched an episode of that, especially after it was cancelled and the fans were not too happy. I hate watching a series that just ends with no closure because the network decided to chop it. But that guy on the left looked familiar and I was trying to place where I've seen him before...
Nope, he's not one of "those" Baldwins, he just happens to share the same last name...

btw - how was that movie?
Shows you how into movies and actors I am. I figured all Baldwins were from the same branch. And the movie was good when I was 13. I don't think I'd watch it again though. But nothing's worse than having to consult a graph and internet fan sites to find out which order I need to watch a movie/TV show...
Oh, the Marvel timeline is so messed up.  I've seen a graph of movies and shows combined if you want to watch it based on timeline.  No way I am going to do that, by the time I get from season 1 of Daredevil to season two, I've already forgotten what happened in S1...
I have to recap the previous episode of a show if it's been more than a week since the last time I watched. And I think something like this will be my next Pex server I build...
oooooh now *that* is a thing of beauty!!!
I like the neat and orderly, but at times I do like to watch how the other side of the spectrum lives just so I can feel a little bit better about myself...
Looking for the car down here?  You've got to dig out the mower to find that...
Down where you live, it's more like you'll need a chainsaw to find your cars...