Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know what you mean, occasionally I would feel bad.  But most of the times I really didn't....
I miss Benny Hill. Could you imagine waking up and complaining about going into work and having to ogle women all day long...? Yeah, me either.
Oh no doubt, I could stare at those all day long!  Work related stress would be much much lower!  That would be a dream job....
What's wrong with not liking people...?
Nothing, there is nothing wrong with not liking people.  As a matter of fact, I like most people about the same amount as I like cats...
While I hate cats probably as much as you do, we have "adopted" this gray and white cat (because we feed it well *cough*squirrels*cough*). So the other day I winged an obnoxious irritating aggressive bird (pun intended). As it was flapping around on the ground I was getting prepared to finish it and out of no where the gray and white cat comes running in out of no where, pounces on the bird and with its right paw - whap - whap - whap. Well, I don't have to finish off the bird now and someone got a nice snack...
Don't do it... Don't do it...  Get rid of that cat before it takes over your life...

The last house I lived in had such a horrible feral cat population there were zero birds, squirrels, chipmunks, etc...  A lot of the neighbors thought it was sweet to feed all the damn cats.  I hated it.
It's not feral (I removed all of them) and it only hunted the squirrels and that one jay that was flopping around. It hasn't even tried to go after any of the other birds by the feeder. And chipmunks are assholes along with the squirrels so if the cat wanted to eat them too I wouldn't mind. It's been 9 months since I've seen a chipmunk - in the past two years I've "relocated" 73 of them...
I wish it were as easy to just get rid of the feral cats.  I tried, trapping just only goes so far then they avoid the trap.  A few got in the fence and never escaped.  But the problem is all of the neighbors except two think the cats belong to them and feed them.  Aww, widdle kitty, I'll love you, and hug you and...  *puke*
I could always catch a cat. I'd see them or evidence of them and set out my trap. Next morning there'd be one in there - except for the few skunks I caught. They apparently like cozy cages too...
Damn, I wish I had thought of that.  'Cause putting cat food in the trap never worked...
I hear cats are pretty good readers (not so much for the dog's spelling though)...
It would have been funnier if the cat fud was in the washer instead...
it would have been even funnier if the dog didn't even need to do anything...
Yes, then all the birds in my yard would be safe!!!