Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's better than some alternatives...
Some alternatives can be funny...
I think Beavis called the goth a "fartknocker..."
It definitely needed more blue...
Oooh nice - good find!
She's got a bit of a killer instinct in her...
Yeah, ok, but tell me one time you wouldn't have thought the same thing if you were in that same position...
Have you watched any of this? This is a truly dysfunctional family...
I can't say I have ever watched any episodes of that show.  TV just doesn't appeal to me except for the occasional science, nature, or cooking show...
Yeah, network and cable TV shows are just a big pile of steaming poo now. The daughter and I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos. The Slow Mo Guys are in the top 10...
Ooh yes, YouTube channels are a great diversion.  Ten minute snippets of something fun and interesting are tolerable.  Those guys are good, and some others that I follow are Frog Leap Studio, Modern History TV, and Food Network (for new episodes of Good Eats).
We liked the first two seasons of Stranger Things, but we felt the last season was a bit frustrating. Let's hope the next season turns it around. And Leo is freaking awesome. I can't help but always smile when watching his videos. One of the things I like to do is watch his videos at 1.25 speed. It really amps it up a notch...
I agree with your assessment of season 3.  And it looks like they released the title of S4 episode 1: "The Hellfile Club".  Awesome suggestion though to watch Leo at +25% speed, I am going to do that from now on, it really kicks it up a notch!
I just spent the last hour watching Lost in Vegas. I had to see their reaction to the Slayer songs. It was quite refreshing to hear them talk positively about something they didn't like. I'm not used to that...
Exactly, it's pretty amazing that two guys raised on hip-hop have an open mind to something else.  Occasionally they'll recognize a chorus or something, but it's refreshing to see them react to some awesome songs that we just take for granted...