Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You're right about the onions.  So I'm just going to use them to fund some new toys instead...
I had no idea what these were truly worth...
It's kinda amazing to see things we used to have that are now worth a dinner out for two at a decent restaurant...
That was the trip that started it all. And that cabbage patch doll had a nickname I believe...
Yup, named something like that.  And he had a fairly unique ski jacket too...
I'm sure it's better than skiing with a jean jacket...
That realization mid-way through the day is still a funny memory...
President Clinton wakes up to a beautiful winter morning at the snow-covered White House lawn and sees the words "President Clinton sucks" written in pee in the snow.

Clinton gets all upset and calls White House Security. He tells them he wants to know who did this.

The Chief of Security returns in a couple of days to the President and tells him that he has good news, bad news, and real bad news.

The Chief says: "The good news is after taking analysis of the pee, we know who the culprit is. The bad news is the culprit is Vice President Gore."

This really upsets the President, but he controls his anger and asks the Chief to tell him the real bad news.

The Chief of Security swallows and says, "It's Hillary's handwriting."
I think it's just an unspoken understanding that you don't eat or drink that snow...

(ps - no adding extra periods into the image filename.  It doesn't know it's an image anymore...)
You better believe it. Up north, West Stewartstown NH holds their annual Sugar on Snow event in the middle of summer...
Dad tried making maple syrup one time.  While it was pretty awesome, it still had a bit of a smoky flavor.  Mom hated it...
After visiting a few sugar houses and taste testing the different grades, I have to say I prefer Grade D maple syrup the most. Unfortunately there isn't a large yield since it's literally the bottom of the cooker syrup - and most of it gets sold to farmers as a feed filler/supplement. I bet southerners walking through the woods of a sugar bush would be WTF....
Very cool.  They roll everything back up at the end of sugar season, right?  That's gotta be a metric butt load of hose.
Nope. The lines stay put all year. Although, before they start the season they have to inspect/repair the lines. If a line leaks a bear discovers it, that bear will chew up quite a bit of line. And then god forbid if a moose walks through...
What, a bear chewing through a ton of straws filled with sweet liquid?  Nawww, I don't believe it....