Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe not a game but a pic-a-nic would be a good plan...
I'm not sure when the last Depot picnic was, but I do remember trashing one of these places...
It's really too bad that we have zero footage of that day...
Too bad or thank the universe that we don't? I've heard of too many people missing great opportunities because their past indiscretions are floating out on the internet...
Ok, I see what you mean.  And yes, I would have to agree with you...
I certainly won't deny that it would have been an awesome video. And given the opportunity to do it again (with the same bunch of people) I don't think I'd hesitate to start it with this simple propulsion device...
Given the same criteria, I think most of us that attended that day would fully agree.  But I believe there would be a couple of exceptions...
I couldn't resist another on-topic Calvin & Hobbes...
There are just way too many episodes with Calvin playing with his food...
If the next one isn't him eating lunch with Susie Derkins, then I'll be very disappointed...
Ya know, I really thought about disappointing you....
The herd is still pretty strong, I think some thinning is required...
You know there is always some complaint about Calvin's overactive imagination...
I do like his Dad and a lot of his explanations...
Calvin's dad is always funny, if he's not providing some nuggets of wisdom or knowledge, he's wanting to "build character"...