Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, there's something to be said about slowing things down at times...
In a few weeks I'll be heading up to my happy place where time pretty much crawls...
When I get back on Friday, Sue and Hunter will be visiting for the weekend and we might go to one of my happy places...
Nice. You should build one of these next to the water...
Only if there was a large tree and a decent overhanging branch next to it...
I was going to take a bike ride on the trail and grab a photo of where the rope swing was but didn't get a chance to this weekend...
One of the Olympic white water training centers is here and we did that yesterday...
I remember being an active participant on this awesome ride way back when...
Carowinds was the other option on Monday so I did have that opportunity.  But I think they frown upon anyone that spins upside down or tries to flip over and do a push-up these days...
You know that carnival comes into town every year? Well this year they came through with a ride called The Mixer...
It's not about the queers, it was really what the aliens were doing with the soil...
I found an alien that will make up for all of the heads being removed...
Yeah for extra appendages!!!  Two heads... three arms... three....................
I don't remember if I saw this one. You'd think I would if they had the same girl...
Enough for two handfuls *and* a mouthful....