Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's nothing wrong with nerds....
Nothing wrong with these little guys...
Hmmm, I like Runts better than Nerds...
Oh yeah, what would you call this...?
Well, for starters, I never knew that grapes were male and female...
Me either. I guess if they're round like boobs they're female, or if they're round like balls, they're male...
Hmmmm, so can the ladies claim that Fruit of the Loom gives them balls???
I like apples...
I was hoping for a reboot but I think he just rebooted his website and the only changes (from what was there a year ago) is that he's got new reruns daily and a new website design...

The Far Side
I read his letter and I'm trying to read between the lines a more positive outcome, because I want to see what those vultures are going to do with that glass eye.

I thought you liked apples...?
Oh, *that* apple I do like.  The Cap'n just forwarded the entire Paul McCartney and Wings catalog on flac.  I forgot how good some of those albums were...

And on a side note, one of my uncles started eating two apples a day a few years ago.  At his next dental appointment, the dentist asked why he was in there, his teeth were recently cleaned and didn't need it again so soon.  After talking to the dentist and trying to narrow it down, they decided that his apple habit is what's keeping his teeth clean.

So it turns out, the apple a day doesn't keep the doc away, it keeps the dentist at bay...
I bet it'd be a different story if it was two of these every day...
Better still, two of these will get you to the dentist more frequently for having to repair all of that dental work that got pulled off...
Any food that's put on a stick is better and hotdogs rolled in a sugary cornmeal jacket jammed onto a stick is OK in my book...
Ooooh, you may be on to something.  Ok, most foods on a stick are better than without.  Oh I can so imagine the scientific study opportunities!!!