Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I've got the snow thing covered...
I didn't find the one I was looking for, but this one will work as well...
Nothing like spending a whole lot of time going through some nostalgia...
There are enough Calvin & Hobbes strips that you could probably find one to answer anything...
It's also nice to still see his work is recognized by the current comic strip artists...
There was even a documentary where a lot of artists payed homage to Bill's creativity...
We all know where his creativity came from... (and I thought that easel looked familiar)
Some of the dad strips are some of the better ones...
I didn't get one either, but there's certainly no shortage of these...
Oh, that's awesome!  It's occasionally funny when you can embarrass your offspring...
Nice one. And then there's this for when you didn't have time to grab the newspaper...
I miss the bathroom at the farm house, there used to be a toilet in the dining room.  We always used to joke about having the only house where you could use the bathroom and never leave the dinner conversation.  How many bathrooms do you know that are 20x30 and have a dining table, fireplace, and full living room set in them...

Mom and Dad (really, it was Dad) figured out the activities limitation years ago...
I remember the phone in the bathroom at your folk's house. But don't be like a co-worker who decided to sit on the crapper and forget to mute his phone...
(Ugh, we're being invaded.  I almost considered putting the Python SPAM skit up here...)

What's worse than unmuted conference calls are those individuals that invite you when you have no logical reason to be there.
Very few people where I'm at pay attention on conference calls. It's the same thing all the time. Someone asks a person a question and nothing but silence. Then they're asked if they are talking on mute. The response is always the same "Oh yeah, I was talking on mute. What was the question again?" How does that even work...?