Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh yeah, I will readily admit that some of those vendors don't have the most sanitary conditions.  But some of the ones that look clean have been tested and I lived...
That'd be a fun party game for sure, but what's wrong with toothpaste? I like bubblegum flavored toothpaste. And between the cappuccino and liver and onions, I hate coffee so much that I'd be happier with the liver and onions. But I think this would make for some really good times...
I'm not able to do the really hot sauces so much anymore, it's one of those things that isn't like riding a bike.  When you do stop or slow down, cranking up the heat just isn't in the cards anymore...
I've been using some Carolina Reaper spice seasoning on my pizza occasionally. I still like the spicy but like you it's not the same as before where I could go nuts with a lot of it. The next morning is usually my reminder that I had pizza the night before. Oh, there's better ways to get your vitamin A than from liver...
Oh yeah it sucks getting "old"...  I have for the most part stopped eating anything after 9 PM.
I certainly can't eat like I used to. Especially like that time down at Rehoboth beach...
Oh, that's certainly a given.  I still wonder how we put away that much food that time.  But then again I can remember my uncle commenting on more than one occasion asking where all of the food was going, how I could eat as much as I did and still stay skinny...
I still remember the ski trip where for dinner I had 8 hot dogs, a head of lettuce shredded up and drenched in a bottle of ranch dressing and a quart of whole milk and Deb (wanna a Ho-Ho, Ho?) had the audacity to make the comment "oh, you're one of those health nuts". But when there wasn't enough room on our table, we had the overflow going to the booth across from us...
Oh damn I almost lost it on the parade us through the entire restaurant comment...
Biff and Buffy, the absolute classic couple. And here's a rare photo of one of the entries being written into the journal...

Quote:After dinner... retired to the fireplace.  Talked with some of the other
        guests from Albany.  How social someone is is probably a direct ratio
        to how late they stay up...  the snooty go to bed early, the kool stay
        up late...
We need some sort of skiing hall of fame or something where that journal can be the main attraction placed at the very end of the tour.  Call the museum Diamond Tour Experience, maybe we'll even get a bunch of visitors that are thinking it's for something else...
That sounds like an awesome idea, although I'd be more afraid of the demographics that would be thinking it's this...
Now could it really be that bad?
Well, the 70's still had mushrooms and acid and a freestyle all their own (although, the color palette sucked which is probably why acid trips were a hit)...
Yeah, the 70's did have a certain feel all its own.  I wanna quote something from what will eventually become a world famous document...

Quote:    Burgandy Rose Inn
        Proprieter from Manchester, Ct.  Kewl
            talked alot, though...  (squirrels, animals, dog groomer,
                weather...)
            But did find out new things...  (cheapest gas, cheapest booze...)
        $50 / night...  rustic rooms... wood paneling