Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the first liquor run was over $300 (which is about $622 in today's dollars). And then there's this classic piece that was always played on our way up...
I will occasionally pull that one up and give it a listen (most recently it was just a week ago).  Every single time I do it takes me back to the drives up to Vermont and getting psyched to strap some waxed boards to our feet and hurtle down the side of the mountain at breakneck speed...
It's been a while since I've been up north in the winter. But when I do go, it's good thing I have a USB port in the car...
My first floppy drive was a true double density drive and it had a parallel printer port on the back.  No need for an 850!  But now I'm sad, it's getting harder to find pics of some of those older components that weren't as popular.  I found a couple but they were just thumbnails...
Even if this were a thumbnail, you'd still call it a trash-80...
This is pretty close to the PC that I cut my teeth and learned BASIC on.  And when he called it a Trash 80, I giggled...
I cut my teeth on this bad boy while visiting the Boston Science museum in 5th grade. I think it was Kill the Wombat that was loaded on it. I was content to sit there all afternoon and play it...
There are just too many euphemisms in the tech field...
Yeah, I'm just going to leave this here...
Between the euphemisms and the Internet, is it really any huge surprise?
I've followed this guy too often looking at the other 60%...
Exactly!!!  Except lately it's been mostly the squirrel's fault...
You're better than me. After setting up a virtual machine, multiple VPN routes I hit the darkside and realized you really can buy body parts online...
Oh, I've been curious, that's a given...
I'm sure you'd be able to cover your tracks...