Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've always liked performance down shifting. Coming into the corner, toe on the brake, heel on the gas, engaging the clutch, blipping the gas to bring the revs up, release the clutch, back heavy on the gas, letting the rear-end get a little loose and then shooting out of the apex and then back up a gear. All in the matter of 2 seconds. Good times...
It sounds like you really miss the MR2. That's what I mean, it's just not the same without the clutch and with paddles...

(I was going to go with 311 or Finger 11, but preferred this route instead...)
Yup... Every now and then I check Auto Trader to see if there's a decent one for sale.

I was going to go with an MR2 picture, but couldn't resist keeping the spirit alive...

1 2 3 4 5.. 6 7 8 9 10.. 11 12
Hmmm, taking a turn down the dark side where the spirit will kill you...
Turning it up to the campy side...
Most movies are better as books...
Those were the best books ever, right next to the D&D Monster Manuals...
Bringing it back to music...
They grow up so fast. Just yesterday she was only 17...
I honestly thought you would go Skid Row, but nice alternative.

Today she's some old married fart's mistress...
This is the same as the music group, right...?
Yes, I believe you are correct. I'm taking this to punk now. If you can consider Green Day is punk...

My uncle that passed away a year and a half ago had a 21 gun salute at his funeral. It was pretty cool. Dad collected the shells and had them etched for his kids and brothers and sisters that were still around.

That's pretty cool what your dad did.

And I'm sure you saw this one coming...
Yeah, I did. Some numbers just sort of pop out and you don't need to do any searching. However some don't and it takes a little effort to find something worthwhile...
Nice one there. I almost gave up the search and then just checked my music collection and scored a good one...