Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The guy's like 92 years old. I think he's relaxing now...
I'll bet no one was "relaxed" during that scene...
Could they have been relaxed in this scene...?
Definitely not relaxed in this scene either...
And then there were dueling swords...
Just watch out if Dark Helmet tries to use the force on you...
One of my favorite movies too - "Now. Whatever you’re looking at now, is happening now."
We could probably spend the rest of this year just laughing about funny scenes and quotes from that one movie.  Add in the rest of his movies and we'll be here for the rest of our lives...  So it's a good thing that he's as old as he is and started making TV shows and movies when he did, 'cause Blazing Saddles would never get made today...
You're absolutely right on that. Although, Netflix has made some really interesting shows so Blazing Saddles could have been made today...
Hmmm, I would disagree with that.  There are too many non-politically correct jokes and someone (likely most anyone today) would be offended.  Mr. Brooks really went out of his way to find equality and offend everyone that has a delicate thin skin with that movie.  But you are right about Netflix having some decent shows.  I've enjoyed Stranger Things and Black Mirror...
I have watched some really obscure Netflix originals and they don't hold back. They will and can offend just about anyone. For instance, take the short episodes of Love, Death and Robots...
Hmmm, I'm not sure those would be that offensive to as wide of a range of people like his movies are.  Granted, I only saw the first two episodes when they were first released.  They were awesome, then it fell off my radar when I stopped watching TV.  Now that a few projects are done, I should have some free time to get back around and watch 'em...
I found people are much more sensitive about everything. Just about damn near everything triggers someone. Hell, there's a large group of people that are deeply offended by this...
Oh, that's exactly what I was getting at.  It seems that more and more people are overly sensitive over the littlest things.  The other half of it is it's now PC to change everything based on the sensitivity of just a handful of people...
I know you saw this coming...