Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, ok.  I've had goose too and wasn't impressed.  It could have been how it was prepared so I would try it again to either confirm or refute my liking of it.  But I can truly say that muskrat and beaver are definitely not on the list of preferred dishes...
For the longest time I was confused at what truffles were and why would someone pay so much for chocolates that someone buried in the ground. And who the hell would bury chocolates in the first place. None of it made any sense...
It's not so much a smell like old socks though, that would be some cheeses like Limberger that smell and taste like that.  And once you taste it you can't taste anything else for hours.  And it is a horrible experience...
I don't know about that. My candle smells absolutely fantastic, still not gonna eat it...
Oooh, candle scents can be pretty tempting.  Did you know that Yankee Candle had a series of man cave candles that smelled like fresh cut grass, fresh cut lumber, and leather chair?  I do like the smell of a fresh cut 2x4.

Besides, how many times did you get those little wax bottles of sugar water and chew on them for a bit...
Call me crazy, but cut grass is kinda a pungent odor. Now when I cut my lawn, the wildflowers and weeds smell fantastic. And that person would do it while it was lit if you threw down one of these on the table...
We have a weed that grows like crazy and is not a pleasant smell when cutting the lawn.  I'm sure you wouldn't like it either since it's wild onion...
Another reason I won't be moving to the south. And I try hard to keep grass from growing in my yard (well, not really)...
I am back online...  I took some time off from work and the pc in general.  It felt good...
I've been on vacation for two weeks now and it's awesome. Retirement really can't come soon enough...
You could just go with a cheaper alternative and plant reseeding annuals across your yard...
I've tried that technique two years in a row and nothing really happened from it. I got maybe one or two flowers, but otherwise nothing. On the other hand the wife tried planting a garden in a stupid area of the yard and it these chives were the only thing to grow...
Well, when it's deliberately planted in a garden, I don't blame them for hanging on as long as they did.  When that shit just pops up in the middle of the yard and never goes away no matter how many times you mow over it, that's when it gets annoying...
The daughter and I will be trying a simple raised garden this year. I don't plan on having anything in the ground that I'll need to mow later...
That's awesome.  I have some raised beds but they are on the ground.  A lot of the herbs that I grow in them are perennials so I'm not sure how deep the roots are...