Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like where you're going with that.  Other than lawyers, can we add politicians to that list?
I for one welcome our new lawyer and politician killing robotic overlords - and can we get them to target telemarketers too...?
The three laws of robotics only apply if you have implemented them, and ensured your robot successors also implement them...
Have you tried turning off and on the apocalypse...?
For the same reason BBS's fell by the wayside: people like pretty pictures....
I'm not buying it. We had pretty pictures back when the dinosaurs roamed the Earth and dag gummit we liked it...
I get a little nostalgic going back this far...
I spent more time than I care to admit watching your ATASCII art...
Sorry for the lack of activity, it's been a rough few days here....

(BTW - if you wanna waste a few hours, try this site...)
Ooof! That sucks. But it's one of the hazards to avoid this kind of view...
Jealous!!!  That's awesome!  And there was an article in the airline magazine that just made my trip suck all the more...
That article was good. Yup, that's the Vermont I know. I was at the opposite spectrum of weather because one day I woke up to a nice brisk 40 degree morning with a high temp of 75. You get a twofer since these pictures made me think of you..
That's awesome!  I don't think blueberries grow wild down here (at least I've never found any).  But there are some wild blackberries near the mountain house.  And I'm now going to try and find some wild paw paw this fall.  I've never had it and curious how it tastes...
I hear ya. I have a tentative trip back up there in October to hike this bad boy...
I hope it doesn't rain that day.  Hiking in the winter when it's raining is a pretty miserable experience...