Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meh, that's not a problem...
What about stubbing your toe during a dark  night walk around the house...
Ooooh, I agree with you there.  But now an opposite, as I get older I am finding more things I can just move around and flip with my fingers and not get burned...
That's because your reflexes are as slow as molasses...
Or possibly because each time you do, it slightly deadens those nerve endings...
I don't see any exception handling in those shampoo bottle instructions...
Why make it a recursive function when a simple while(1) would suffice...
I guess a buffer overflow would have been acceptable...?
Oooh, divide by zero!!  Divide by zero!!!  Do it!!

There's a fun YouTube channel that I follow called Numberphile.  It's all about maths and paradoxes, theory and just overall interesting...
I've been re-watching the classic Star Trek and actually watched this episode last night. How to overload an android with the liar's paradox...
The question is did he truly deserve that fate?
I agree with part of your assessment, but Mudd was selling women, stealing space ships, escaping jail, attempted imprisonment/kidnapping and oh yeah... he was still married. I believe this is what his character was based on...
Ok, ok.  Good points, all of them.  But there are other guys that have done way worse (well, except for selling women and all of that while still being married).  But tack on smuggling, murder, desertion, and a whole host of other crimes, I can think of someone else that's pretty much beloved...
Ah, her phrase was another term of endearment...
I guess it kinda depends on how scared they are...