Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If it's in the freezer, I'd need to practice in full gear...
At least he's wearing shorts...
When I retire, this will be the majority of my wardrobe. Yes dear, I am going to be wearing these shorts to that fancy dinner party...
And I presume a formal shirt though?
Definitely! Or this one when I don't feel like going out but forced to go anyway...
Excellent choice!!
I like that one a lot too. I have this one and I wear it to family gatherings...
I know the feeling, but I hope you don't send them to the Geek Squad.  They're all about equivalent to the geniuses at Apple...
I give you credit for thinking that anyone that doesn't understand that setting actually uses a command prompt...
I'm with you, I severely dislike Apple products, and Microsoft products are a bit better.  But if I have a choice, I choose otherwise...
Yup. I still dislike Windows but when I run it, 99% of the time it's through VirtualBox. Oddly enough (or not) I've never installed a Mac OS...
It's getting to be about that time that I build a new server.  I had thought about going in the same direction...
But that old guy was still very spry...
True, true, but he was still the Rodney Dangerfield of the show...
I felt bad for the little guy sometimes...