Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have plenty of cable...
I think you have more drops in your house than SRC Charlotte has in their entire facility...
There's just something oddly satisfying seeing something all neat and orderly in a world full of chaos...
Oh you would so hate my beer cabinets...
Yup. For some reason though, I figured you'd have more of a beer pantry instead of a beer cabinet...
Just a couple of cabinets and a kegerator that can hold three homebrew kegs...
He'd be all set if this was a hundred years ago...
Oh yes, he would.  His basement has (besides the bar) a spare bedroom, his office, pool table, darts, tasting room, 1 1/2 baths, and storage...
That's impressive. Either you're really good or you like the taste of bad beer (definitely the former)...
It's all about sanitation.  Keeping the equipment clean so the nasty organisms can't get in and infect things.  Needless to say, once I had that one batch go bad, I replaced some of the equipment.  That's easier and cheaper than brewing and waiting to see if the next one will go bad...
So I guess you could say you had to judge some strange brews...
Oooh good one!!!
That's such a fitting end to a sequence. I tried to follow that, but I couldn't, so I decided to make my own...
All are awesome and worthy topics included in your pic, and all of them are just something we always return to...
There's something about revisiting the days of old. I know if I found one of these, the next few hours would be a whole lot of fun...