Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Donuts on your lawn!!!

Remember the donuts in the Gerber parking lot?  How many stories about donuts and cold can we come up with....
Did they have silver teeth fillings back then...?
Nope, no fillings needed...
if you don't look like a rabid dog when brushing your teeth, then you're doing it wrong...
Ahhahahahahaha that pic is awesome!!  That dude looks a lot like one of my colleagues, so much that I need to ask if he's moonlighting...  (But it also reminds me a bit of Leo Moracchioli)...
It'd be known as a teeth brush...
I wonder what variety of toothpaste hippos prefer...
I was thinking Aquafresh because they're mostly in the water, but since they're mostly herbivores, i think this would be more fitting...
Wow, that took a literal turn and was definitely not what I was expecting...

However, I do like your answers, very thoughtful and considering the subject matter pretty insightful...
If you don't smile with this one...
The same can be said for Benny Hill, Monty Python, Red Dwarf, or pretty much any British humour...
That's because most American's are uncultured swine...
No, I don't think it's cultured vs uncultured.  It's more of an Americans respond to a sledge hammer over the head more than they do subtle irony.  Kinda like the difference between the 3 Stooges and afternoon tea and crumpets...
Awww man, you threw the 3 Stooges under the bus to make that point? Maybe it's more like Americans associate crude (and often cringey) behavior as comedy...
Damn, hindsight is 20/20.  Yeah, I guess I did do that.  I think I need a DeLorean now...