Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
Oh there you go and find a pic of a blue Lotus...  But you are so totally right, paddle shifters do not equal a third pedal and stick shifter!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

and so what uranus is a star - Rob
-----------------------
Kruger
I always keep my eye open for a Lotus Esprit for sale that would seem to be in the right condition and price range. The Lotus picture was inspired after watching a VINWiki - Missing Lotus episode...

Nice!  Picking up any of the classics would be a dream.  One of dad's friends picked up a 427 Cobra.  He said that thing is impossible to keep stuck to the road, just tapping the throttle breaks the back tires loose...

-----------------------
Kruger
I also keep my eye out for any MKI MR2s. It could always be a project car that would never get finished Smile And your dad's friend might need to put better tires on his 427...

So right you are.  I always prefer to get my seats right at the starting line.  The blast when they both lay on the throttle is incredible.

-----------------------
Kruger
I'll never forget the trip to Englishtown where I got first hand experience to the absolute noise coming from those dragsters. But what impressed me most were the drag bikes...

Ahhh, no corners, and it's a good thing too.  None of the cars or bikes can corner all that well...

-----------------------
Kruger
These tickets also gave you full access to the pit...

I love that Springfield was always GA...

-----------------------
Kruger
That was a good night. GA tickets are the best.  I remember getting pretty close to the stage...

I can vaguely remember another concert that started the night before.  Something... something... GA something... something... red truck something... something... I never saw the rest of the guys in the back of the truck something... something... Metallica/Dokken/Scorps/Halen something... something...

-----------------------
Kruger
it was nice and toasty warm up front in the little red truck. And the following day, front and center was a little like this...

Oh damn, where'd you find a pic from that show????  All I remember is wishing the stadium had something like this...

-----------------------
Kruger
The fire hose was a welcome relief. The two girls fighting was just icing on the cake...

And there I was oblivious to the whole show...

-----------------------
Kruger