Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
Whenever I saw the warning label, I figured it was probably going to be some good music...

(check the edit reason)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well, that label didn't always guarantee the music would be good.  And depending on the vehicle, there are ways to connect the cell phone so you can listen to Subsonic or Plex.  I prefer Plex for streaming video and Subsonic for listening to the music library.

(Thanks for the birthday wishes.  )

and so what uranus is a star - Rob
-----------------------
Kruger
Yeah, well I'm not exactly seeing a parental advisory sticker on this...

Good point, but there is a lot of good classic music that doesn't have the advisory sticker...

-----------------------
Kruger
You should have put up a disclaimer before that image because man that was just awful...

Serves ya right for bringing up some crap like that previous pic.

-----------------------
Kruger
OK - Truce. Those cans reminds me of a really great party that included wearing beer cases as hats. But it also reminded me of the time I hopped the fence of the redemption center and took off with a ginormous bag of empties...

I'm not going to bring up any of our hoodlum activities, so I'll bring it back around to something music, and some sad news.  Even though it's not something that came as a surprise...

-----------------------
Kruger
Well, the best can't go on forever - best to end on a high note.  I have one more chance to see these guys (at least the 2 original members)...

Yeah, I think you're right.  I'm at about 60% on this show, only because it's on a week night...

-----------------------
Kruger
I don't have the same energy as before. But I bet I could still manage to get front and center...

I still chuckle about the AC/DC show where we brought Mel and he talked about that for months after.  I did get to see a show this past summer that was unfortunately not GA.  (And the geezers really put on a great show!)

-----------------------
Kruger
The GA shows were the best. Especially the Agora (Agony) Ballroom where on a good show you could lift both feet up and be supported by the crowd (but you better tie your shoes real tight because the floor was like one big giant glue trap)...

I see whot you did there...  I'm going to be partial to this one though, 'cause this song is one of my favorites...

-----------------------
Kruger
That's one of my favorites too. What Iron Maiden should do is bring in a tribute band to play Hallowed Be Thy Name...