Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
I'll have to put that on my list (we like bad movies). But as far as series went, this one wasn't too bad...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you make it to the third movie, your expectations were set appropriately low.

Hey, did you know they're working on a new D&D Cartoon?

and so what uranus is a star - Rob
-----------------------
Kruger
If I can watch movies with a suspension of disbelief, then I might be able to get past the artistic interpretation of what a mind flayer is... (albeit, that is pretty bad)

Natural progression, from a mind flayer to something even more evil...

ps - want to watch a vid about another iconic creature?  This will change how you perceive D&D reality.  After watching it, imagine a campaign where it all leads up to a battle with one of these, and things start to change, reality changes, and when you think you have beaten it, it winks out of existence, and the real adventure begins and you have to go find it and convince it to return reality back to what should be...

-----------------------
Kruger
OK, now that was trippy. You all exist because of me...

My reply was originally going to be just an evolution of when it was first presented as park of Greyhawk, to 1st edition and on to what you posted.  Then I found something pretty funny...

-----------------------
Kruger
Man, you'd think the Beholder is like the Rodney Dangerfield of the fantasy adventure world...

I always thought the Rodney Dangerfield of monsters were either goblins or these guys...

-----------------------
Kruger
Those guys are good for boosting the party's XP, but what about this one? It literally gets walked all over on...

That reminds me of a joke that Sue once told me about how men are like flooring.  If you lay it right the first time, you can walk all over it for the rest of your life...

-----------------------
Kruger
I think that joke is hits the nail on the head. There's a title on this album that confirms the joke...

Steel Panther has a song with the same title...

-----------------------
Kruger
At least it wasn't some guy with a bucket on his head...

Oh I think you know where it was going next.  But some guys just go overboard...

-----------------------
Kruger
And some guys outdo themselves on their Halloween costumes...