Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
They've actually changed their recipe and in a pinch the pizza will suffice.

Is this chain still around...?  (I wish they still made those priazzo pies)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The most popular chain here is some Papa John guy, and it's the worst pizza.  Pizza the Hut is still around and I agree that when that other chain changed their recipes, their pizza turned from warm cardboard to something palatable.. 

Now there is a local Italian restaurant that everyone loves and for some reason always gets the best marks in the polls year after year.  And it's horrible stuff.  Unless for some reason you don't like any spices or seasoning in your sauce...

and so what uranus is a star - Rob
-----------------------
Kruger
Story time. Back at SR every now and then we'd get pizza. When asked, I always said "pepperoni". Everyone else puts up a stink about how they don't like pepperoni. Anyway, the pepperoni gets ordered but so does all the other bullshit "pizzas" like tomato and basil toppings, or the chicken and red potato with white sauce and of course the peppers, onions and mushrooms. Pizza arrives while I'm on the floor, I get back to the office and sure as shit the pepperoni is all gone or only 1 piece is left. At the end of lunch, one person touched the tomato and basil and the other two are half-eaten. And of course, a few usually make a plate to bring home because that'll be their dinner.

For all the bitching and complaining about how no one likes pepperoni, it's amazing how they gobbled that down first...

That sucks but I know what you mean.  The options that people don't want are always the most popular.  On one of my trips home we got the red potato pizza from Willington Pizza and it was pretty damn tasty.  But then again, my pizza tastes have changed and I'm pretty much open to anything going on the pie.  

I'm ok with almost everything, except anchovies.  When you're in Italy, don't order the pizza with acciuga.  Don't make the mistake of knowing just a little Italian and skip looking up those few words you don't know...

-----------------------
Kruger
Yup. I'll take something sweet and juicy rather than having some pizza with my salt... On another note, this is no longer called Exit 1 pizza (or did we just coin that phrase because it was off of exit 1?)

I think that's just another example of the Mandela Effect.  When they spun up CERN, that slipped us into a new alternate time-line...

-----------------------
Kruger
I don't like this time-line. Stop the universe, I want to get off...

Oh, A and B are the exact same colors. You know you'll grab a color picker and be like damn, they are the same...

Yup, I already checked that one years ago.  This perfect checkerboard is another one of my favorites...

-----------------------
Kruger
Those are cool with the way they screw with your head. What's wrong with this picture...

That one took me a while to see, and now your pic name makes more sense....

-----------------------
Kruger
It's like when you're looking for something and you're staring right at and still can't see it. That is until someone points it out to you...

Fer sure, eh.  After that and the paranoia 'cause everyone's lookin' at you, eh, he' sure going to need some therapy...

-----------------------
Kruger
Music soothes the savage beast...

I don't think we've seen Bugs in a while...

-----------------------
Kruger
I wouldn't be too sure about that...

Better with sound