Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
I think I found your next clock too...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Moichendizing!  Moichendizing!!!  Where the real money is made!!!

and so what uranus is a star - Rob
-----------------------
Kruger
Knowing that and he still didn't sell out...

That's 'cause Bill Watterson has principles that he didn't want compromised.  Have you seen the 2014 documentary Stripped about comics?  Bill has an interview in there...

-----------------------
Kruger
I did see that a while ago. One of the things I thought was annoying was that newspapers are still running Peanuts and a few other strips that are just reposting their old work instead of clearing the space for new artists...

I have to agree with you.  All of those old reruns are available in books and various collections.  There needs to be room made for new cartoonists.  Unless someone signed a contract that those old strips need to be carried for x years.  If the decision is only because they want to, then someone needs to lose a job.

Now speaking of being shocked, did you see where a "scientist" stuck his arm in a tank with an electric eel (albeit juvenile one) because he needed to accurately measure the circuit that his arm makes with the eel and water...  And not just once, but ten times...  http://earthsky.org/earth/biologist-puts...tank-video

Thanks, but no thanks.  I'm not a fan of purposely testing electricity.  Except maybe validating a 9v is dead...

-----------------------
Kruger
If you want to see someone getting shocked, check out this guy: ElectroBOOM
You might think he's an idiot, but he's actually a very talented engineer who has made a lot of great videos that are funny and informational.

I'll hafta go check those videos out.  This guy was a genius with electricity too...

-----------------------
Kruger
That guy was just a plain genius...

Sometimes the Craig's List free section results in a nice find or two.  Like a leaf blower that only needed one of these...

-----------------------
Kruger
Do you think Craigs List would have the other half of this pan...?

I doubt it, but I have seen a post where someone gave away their new flat top stove because they hated it and went back to an older style...

-----------------------
Kruger
Damnit, I asked for my steak rare and this is well done. But sir, our entire kitchen is on fire and we're plummeting towards the ground...

Sorry, I'm not getting that one...

-----------------------
Kruger
It might have been a bit obscure. Here's one more on your level...