Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
I remember when a certain drink spilled all over the drive and and had to perform surgery on the floppy disk. In the end, only lost 3 bytes...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I vaguely remember that incident.  I think it was at one of the parties, but don't think it was the ceiling tile weekend, no one was rowdy enough to knock anything over.  Or was it?  Well, I think one comment was we're glad it was Sprite and not another soda...

and so what uranus is a star - Rob
-----------------------
Kruger
It was a bit rowdy when the Nerf football came out - that's what took out the drink.

Oh, and I don't approve...

I just don't remember that, or any liquor at that one.  What sticks in my head was that everyone was drinking something else...

-----------------------
Kruger
It's all a blur now but I think you're right. It was supposed to be a calm night working on some code and some light drinking while your roommate threw a "party". I'm pretty sure it didn't end like this at 4 in the morning...

End at 4 AM?  Sometimes it didn't and just resumed at a park where we got muddy and beat each other senseless...

(And yeah, it took me a while to stop laughing after your post...)

-----------------------
Kruger
The only good thing about those games is that they were every other weekend. Especially since walking was still a bit painful the weekend after playing.

And this reminds me of the end-zone between 1st and 2nd base...

Oh yeah, most definitely.  I used to get asked why we didn't play every weekend and the response was always because the following weekend everything still hurts.  It took a week and a half to start feeling normal again...

But I know I don't need to map the next destination, we all knew how to get there and get in the back way while the door was always locked...

-----------------------
Kruger
There was also another place for getting wet too...

Wow, and brings back memories...

-----------------------
Kruger
I've got nothing on that, so I'll just leave this here...

That looks German with a little Greek thrown in.  I've got nothing for it so I'll just put something else in here...

-----------------------
Kruger
I'm looking, but I can't find you...

Maybe I shoulda worn something that would make me stand out better in that pic...

-----------------------
Kruger
Some go through great lengths not to stand out...