Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened?
I ran the cleanup scripts and rebuilt all of the caches. Yeah, there is a little weirdness still going on such as the thread stats shows 211 pages when in actuality there's 212. Clicking 211 brings me to page 211 and then clicking the next page button brings me to the last post.

Well, let me know if you still don't see the last one: http://forums.tymeg.net/showthread.php?tid=4&page=212
Still nada.  Your link opens a new tab on page one.  Page 211 doesn't have a next link and if I try to go directly to page 212 it takes me back to page 1.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

and so what uranus is a star - Rob
-----------------------
Kruger
That's really strange. My user and the admin account didn't have an issue getting to page 212, but the unknown user did. It saw the behavior you described. I just did a reply and afterwards the page counts were correct and the links were working.

Although, while logged in as the admin, what was strange is that my last post showed at the bottom of page 211 and the top of page 212. But after the unknown user post it was back to normal.

I'll take a closer look this weekend. I'm wondering if there's a glitch in how it calculates the pages since there's a post that was soft-deleted.
So there does seem to be a slight bug with total post counts and how many pages are calculated. The last post was the 1st of a new page and I saw the same thing happen again. I found the soft-deleted post and restored it. After doing that, the page counts were accurate. If you still see the weirdness, let me know, but still do a new reply - it should then "fix" itself.

Also, I didn't want to do a permanent delete since the last time I tried that it hosed the entire thread.